Put that spring back in your dog's step - naturally!
THIS IS WHY WE USE WALKEASE
WALKEASE has changed Bailey's life.
She is 14 and 5 months of age. She has the worst hips and elbows of all of our dogs. She has been raw fed for more than nine years, I keep her light weight, I give her golden paste, herbal anti-inflammatory drops, joint supplement, salmon oil, CBD oil, of course no non-steroidal anti-inflammatories at all. Then I added WALKEASE to her diet some 8 months ago and it added a whole new dimension. Look at her run, it is quite unbelievable how amazing this product is.
Bailey at 14 and 2 months at the end of her walk around our property.
Bailey in the forest, at 14 and 4 months, enjoying life to the full.
Some more testimonials:
Hi Heather, just to thank you for introducing me to Walkease. I have had Ruby my 16 year old border collie on it for a week now and can already see an improvement in her mobility. Two weeks ago she was struggling to hop through the dog door as there is a step. Now she is even running! I kid you not. Wendy Abbott, vet nurse.
That stuff is amazing! My 11 year old who has severe osteoarthritis has a new lease on life! I’m so thankful you recommended it Heather. I have also referred so many friends with elderly dogs to it. Kerry Anderson.
Very good results on my 12 year old as well. Karina van Renssen.
Gus is also doing very well on it and skips around like a puppy. Janet Harding.
Please send another tub of Walkease. Seems to be turning Harley back into a puppy. Andrew Errington.
• is a 100% natural and biologically active form of undenatured type II collagen
• contains a unique patented form of undenatured type II collagen (UC-II®)
• Provides effective, real pain relief from sore, stiff and damaged joints
• Reduces inflammation in the joints
• Improves joint mobility and flexibility
• Promotes healthy, working joints
• Facilitates ease of movement and agility
• Encourages weight loss due to an improved ability to exercise
• Is totally natural and safe with no side effects
• Significantly enhances quality of life
• Renews activity and playfulness
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT UC-II®?
• UC-II® is a patented, biologically active form of collagen derived from chicken sternum
• This means that the structure and activity of the UC-II® have not been altered by heat or any other physical or chemical processes
• The UC-II® is taken in its biologically active form and works naturally with the body’s systems
HOW DOES UC-II® WORK IN THE BODY?
UC-II® works through a process called oral tolerization which takes place in the small intestine. After ingestion of a small quantity of UC-II® (10mg/day), a complex series of immunological events occurs. This results in the activation of Peyer’s Patches which switch off the body’s immune response targeted at the type II collagen found in the joint cartilage. The body is now able to differentiate between foreign invaders and nutrients. So the body’s immune system stops attacking the collagen in the joint cartilage and the damage and destruction of the joint is halted – naturally.
As a result, joint mobility and flexibility are improved and restored. Joint health starts to recover and function normalises. The rebuilding of cartilage is initiated. There is a significant reduction in pain and in morning stiffness resulting in a marked improvement in quality of life. UC-II® is well tolerated and safe with no side effects.
CLINICAL EVIDENCE OF EFFICACY & SAFETY OF UC-II®
Conclusive evidence from a number of clinical trials in dogs, horses and humans prove that UC-II®:
• Significantly reduces joint pain (overall pain, on limb manipulation and after exercise)
• Ongoing treatment results in continued improvement of pain, flexibility and function with maximum benefit seen at 150 days
• Is safe with no known side effects
• Has no evidence of liver, kidney or blood dysfunction
• Is significantly more effective in reducing symptoms of pain than the combination of Glucosamine and Chondroitin – up to twice as good
• Demonstrated a 62% reduction in overall pain at 120 days versus 24% with Glucosamine and Chondroitin
PAIN REDUCTION STUDY
Pain scores comparing UC-II® versus Glucosamine and Chondroitin combination
over 0, 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 day periods
DOWNLOAD THE CLINICAL STUDIES BELOW:
Walkease® contains this patented form of biologically active undenatured type II collagen.
• WALKEASE® PROVIDES A SIGNIFICANTLY MORE EFFECTIVE AND SAFE TREATMENT FOR DOGS WITH STIFF PAINFUL JOINTS.
• WALKEASE® RESTORES AND MAINTAINS STRONG, HEALTHY AND OPTIMALLY FUNCTIONING JOINTS AND LIMBS
• WALKEASE® SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVES THE QUALITY OF LIFE, PLAYFULNESS AND OVERALL HEALTH OF YOUR DOG
• is available in a convenient powder form and is easily and quickly absorbed
• is highly palatable to dogs
• is easy to give to your dog by sprinkling the powder onto the food
• is an affordable and cost effective alternative to current treatment options
• One or two spoons (depending on the weight of your dog) will provide the optimal dose of UC-II® everyday.
WALKEASE® IS THE NATURAL CHOICE TO ENSURE OPTIMAL HEALTH FOR YOUR BEST FRIEND!!
PUT THAT SPRING BACK INTO YOUR DOG’S STEP - NATURALLY!!
Therapeutic Efficacy and Safety of Undenatured Type II Collagen Singly or in Combination with Glucosamine and Chondroitin in Arthritic Dogs. D’Altilio M; Peal A; Alvey M; Simms C; Curtsinger A and Goad JT, Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods, 17:189-196, 2007